If you are a fan of games like final fantasy, at some point, you may see ffxiv the lobby server connection has encountered an error. Connection errors in the game are very frequent, which is due to the influx of users connected. The usual codes for this bug in the game are 2002 and 5006, which will be reflected in your screen’s bottom corner.
For these errors in Final Fantasy XIV, there are several solutions that you should try to have good results. You can try as many solutions in the game until you finally get access to the server.
How To Fix Ffxiv The Lobby Server Connection Has Encountered An Error?
When ffxiv the lobby server connection has encountered an error appears on the screen, you have to act fast to join the game right away. Among the quick fixes that you can apply for this system failure are:
Solution # 1: Use Internet explorer
You have to adjust all the settings that internet explorer has at the moment so that it gives you access to the FFXIV server:
- You have to open internet explorer and then go to the Tools option, access internet options, and adjust your browser with:
– Go to the “general” tab and delete your browsing history completely.
– Go to the “security” option and configure it for low protection
– Access “privacy” click on “advanced” and accept personal and third party cookies.
– Enter “advanced” and verify that the “allow” option so that the software can run even if the signature is not valid.
- You have to click on “apply” for the browser to save all the settings you just made.
- You must enter FFXIV by right-clicking on the icon and properties.
4. Go to the compatibility option and modify it to be compatible with Windows 7
5. Select the option to “apply” and then accept the changes to be saved.
6. You have to restart your computer. When the restart is successful, you have to open it as administrator.
Solution # 2: Command Prompt
For this solution, you will only reset your internet adapter in search of a complete reset of the FFXIV server; the steps are:
- You must press the Windows key and R simultaneously, which will open the Windows launcher.
- You must type CMD and then press ctrl + shift + enter, opening a tall command prompt. You have to open the CMD as administrator for the changes to take effect.
3. Write the following command: netsh Winsock reset and then hit enter
4. You have to restart the computer
Solution # 3: Fix the Network Error
If you still fail to ffxiv the lobby server connection has encountered an error has not been solved, you can restart the network connection with these steps:
- You have to quit the game and finish all the processes using the task manager.
- Then you must press Windows and type: network reset
- Later select the option “reset the network.”
4. Click on the “reset network now.”
5. You have to wait for your computer to restart
Solution # 4: Uninstall Program
With the following solution, you can uninstall WTFast to have an effective solution to your FFXIV connection problem quickly:
- You must simultaneously press Windows + R, and the Windows launcher will open.
- You have to type: appwiz.CPL and then hit the enter key to open a window for programs and features.
- You have to navigate to locate WTFast, right-click, and select “uninstall.”
- Restart your computer
Solution # 5: Change Settings
A good solution that you can apply to remove the errors in FFXIV is adding the game to the Firewall of your PC with these steps:
- You have to open the control panel
2. Go to the system and security option and then click on Windows defender firewall.
3. You must enable the function on the Windows defender firewall located on its left side.
4. Select “change settings,” and the previously unavailable option will automatically be enabled.
5. You must go to the bottom and click on “allow another application.”
6. Select “browse” and locate the FFXIV game.
7. Click on “open” and then on “add” so you will allow the game to pass through the firewall.
8. Select the private and public box found in the game and then click on accept to save the changes.
9. You must restart the computer.
The Ffxiv the lobby server connection has encountered an error problem for your game has five quick fixes to try. You have to eliminate this fault that will usually appear on the screen due to network connection problems. With a few minutes to solve this error, it is enough for you to enter the game without problems.