Have you been looking for solutions to fix the NW-31247-7 PS4 Error Code, but could find an authentic and effective remedy to apply? We are here with a number of ways of solving the problem. In this article, we have described the 4 solutions to fix the problem and each of the methods has been illustrated with simple words so that you can perceive and apply them on your own.
Moreover, after reading out the article, you’ll get to know what causes the Error Code 31247-7, and depending on the reason, you can execute the right method. So stay tuned, and keep reading.
What Causes The PS4 Error Code NW-31247-7?
The main reason for the PS4 Error Code NW-31247-7 is the misconfiguration of the server and the client in the network. Sometimes it can also happen due to server failure. You may also get the error if the DNS server doesn’t respond properly.
How To Solve NW-31247-7 PS4 Error Code [100% Working Methods]
Solving NW-31247-7 is not as difficult as you think. You just need to execute an effective solution to the problem. In this segment, we have demonstrated the 4 executive methods that you can apply and fix the 31247-7 Error Code.
Solution 1: Change DNS Settings Manually
Changing DNS manually can fix the Error Code NW-31247-7 PS4. Here is how to change DNS settings on PS.
- Step 1: Go to “Settings”
- Step 2: Select “Network Settings”
- Step 3: Choose “View Connection Status”
- Step 4: Write down “IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway”
- Step 5: Press on the “Set Up Internet Connection”
- Step 6: Choose the internet connection you are using
- Step 7: Select “Custom”
- Step 8: Click on the “IP Address Settings”
- Step 9: Select “Manual”
- Step 10: Write “184.108.40.206” as a primary DNS
- Step 11: As a secondary DNS, enter “220.127.116.11” to match the
- Step 13: Press “OK” to save the change
- Step 14: Reboot your PS and check if the problem is solved
Solution 2: Restart Your Router
Restarting your router can also fix the NW-31247-7 PS4 Error Code. Follow the steps below to power cycle your router.
- Step 1: Turn off your router
- Step 2: Pull out the power cable from the power switch
- Step 3: Wait for 5 to 10 minutes and plug it back again
- Step 4: Now check whether the browser for PS is working properly
Solution 3: Restore The Database In Safe Mode
If you still get the NW-31247-7 PS4 Error Code even after applying solutions no. 1 & 2, then execute the method. Hopefully, the problem will be solved.
- Step 1: Hold and press the PlayStation’s Power Button for 5 to 10 seconds until the console sounds twice.
- Step 2: Now navigate to the safe mode by connecting a DualShock 4 Control Pad to the PS4 with USB cables.
- Step 3: Click on the PS Button that is on your DualShock 4 gamepad.
- Step 4: Choose “Rebuild Database” on the Safe Mode menu
Solution 4: Check The Internet Connection & Call Your ISP
The PS4 Error NW-31247-7 can appear on your screen due to the weak internet connection. That’s why, if you get the error, check the internet connection if it is alright. If your internet speed is slow, you can restart your router or modem, or can contact your internet service provider to fix it.
The NW-31247-7 PS4 Error Code is a common problem that can be faced by anyone. If you see the problem, that means your network connection has timed out. In that case, if you use the Wi-Fi connection, bring the PS4 and the router nearer together and ensure there is no obstruction between them. After that, check if the error code is fixed. If you still get the problem, then apply the methods we have given above one after one. Hopefully, any of the methods will get you rid of the error code.